Mill Lane, Legbourne, nr Louth, Lincs, LN11 8LT
This development is now completed, but we have just released the first homes on our
NEW DEVELOPMENT IN LOUTH, ALEXANDER PARK - ACT NOW!
Home 5 North Lodge - A large five-bedroom family home with double garage. Two En Suites, open-plan kitchen-diner-living area, seperate lounge, entrance hall. Good sized garden and double garage. NOW RESERVED!
- Choice of kitchen cabinet including painted, handled or handleless high gloss doors (subject to build stage)
- Choice of kitchen counter-tops in laminate, wood or Silestone (subject to build stage)
- Utility counter-tops in laminate
- Neff stainless steel double oven (or two x single ovens dependent on housetype) with 5-burner gas hob, chimney hood and tiled or stainless steel splashback and integrated wine cooler
- Integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine (free-standing where in Utility Room)
- Choice of high quality porcelain Johnson floor tiles to Kitchen and Utility floor areas (subject to build stage)
- Down lighters to underside of wall cabinets
- LED downlighters to Kitchen ceiling
- Stainless steel under-counter mounted sinks with stainless steel flexi-hose tap to kitchen
- Choice of resin-bonded granite single and a half bowl or stainless steel sink with drainer to utility rooms (subject to build stage)
Cloakrooms, Bathrooms & En Suites
- Contemporary styled Ideal Standard white sanitary ware with chrome taps & shower heads
- Under basin vanity units to bathroom and en suites (excluding cloakrooms)
- Feature backlit wall-mounted vanity mirror to En Suite(s) (dependent on housetype)
- En Suite showers with chrome thermostatic shower with dual shower heads (rainwater and hair rinse), full height wall tiling in cubicle, silver-framed shower doors and 900mm (minimum) low step acrylic-faced resin stone shower tray
- LED downlighters to all bathrooms and en suite(s)
- Choice of high quality Johnson’s ceramic wall tiles to Bathroom & En Suite walls, half-tiled to sanitaryware walls, Cloakrooms to have a choice of splashback tiling (subject to build stage)
- Contemporary heated ladder towel rails to Bathroom, En Suite(s) and cloakrooms
- Baths with thermostatic bath-shower mixer, full wall tiling in the bath/shower area and glass shower screen
- Central Heating & Hot Water
- Ground Floor underfloor heating system
- Mains pressure hot water system
- A-rated high efficiency boilers with zoned thermostat for flexible living
- Oak veneered doors to ground floor and first floor internal doors
- Bi-fold doors to ground floor rear on most homes (please check working drawings for details)
- Electronically-operated garage doors (excluding any ‘rear’ garage door/s)
- Walls, skirting & architraves in contemporary paint colour schemes
- Choice of sliding wardrobes (glass or mirror designs) with shelf & rail to Master Bedroom (subject to build stage) with lighting (either to the ceiling immediately in front of the wardrobe or built-in to pelmet (housetype specific)
- Electronic security alarm system and external lighting to front and rear elevations
- GRP composite front doors with 5 point locking system
- Feature Drive-set paved driveways
- Landscaped front gardens and seeded rear gardens
- Outside tap with non-return valve (see working drawings for location)
- LABC ten year new home warranty
- Patio area with natural stone patio slabs
- Brushed chrome sockets and switches (not vent controls) above 900mm off floor, white finish below, on ground floor. White plastic sockets and switches to first floor rooms
- Log burner to Home 1
- Turfed / landscaped front gardens and seeded rear gardens
Specifications are housetype / plot dependent and may be subject to change.
Specification Date: 22 11 18
The Manor House on Mill Lane in Legborne is situated off the A157 some 4 kms to the South East of Louth, the capital of the Lincolnshire Wolds. Louth is some 40 kms from Lincoln and is 25 kms south of Grimsby.
The quiet village of Legbourne offers a Post Office and general store, an historic church, a well-regarded nature reserve and a community centre shared with Little Cawthorpe. The local East Wolds Primary School along with a pre-school and nursery are available in the village.
Historic Louth stretches from traces of the Stone Age, through to important Bronze Age, Roman, Saxon and Medieval remains. Its importance as a religious centre and agricultural market town is reflected in the historic architecture across the town. Alfred Lord Tennyson was educated in the town and Hubbard’s Hills is unique parkland to the west of the town. The Lincolnshire Wolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty borders the western fringe of the town and some 10kms across the Lincolnshire Marshes to the east, lies the understated Lincolnshire coastline with its miles of open sandy beaches and creeks.
The town of Louth offers a superb range of High Street and individual shopping, some excellent schooling, the extensive Meridian Leisure Centre, thriving football, golf, tennis and bowling clubs, the well-supported Riverhead Theatre and a County Hospital with an A & E department. The town also offers a wide and excellent range of restaurants, public houses and churches for all major faiths.
A short drive away across the Lincolnshire Wolds is the county town of Lincoln, with its wide range of shopping, supermarkets and community services. Lincoln mainline railway station is some 40 kms to the south west. The A16 connects Grimsby to the north with Boston to the South.
Whilst you can enjoy a variety of countryside pursuits around The Manor House, there are also a range of walks within easy reach of the development.