de Montfort Park, Mill Road, Boston, PE21 0HG
DE MONTFORT PARK, BOSTON - SOLD OUT!
Home 63 The Opal - Ever popular four-bedroom detached family home, open plan kitchen-dining room with seperate lounge. Four bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite. Garden and integral garage RESERVED!!
A private management company will be formed to maintain the various public open spaces on the development and will cost approximately £125 pa.
Current Availability -
4 bedroom homes - From £207,950 (Help To Buy Available)
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE ON ALL HOMES:
· Pay 5% deposit
· You secure a 75% mortgage
· Borrow an extra 20% through Help to Buy
· No interest is charged on the 20% Help to Buy loan for the first five years of owning your home
· You own your own home
- Extensive choice of contemporary Kitchen cabinet, handle and laminate worktop styles with soft-close doors and drawers, and matching worktop upstands (subject to build stage)
- NEFF stainless steel built-under double oven and 4 burner gas hob with CDA chimney hood and splashback in 4 bed homes
- Neff stainless steel built under single oven and 4 burner gas hob with chimney hood and splash back in 2 & 3 bed homes (Bosch appliances will be installed from home 70 onwards)
- Integrated dishwasher in 4 bedroom homes
- Extensive choice of high quality Johnson’s ceramic floor tiles for Kitchen floor areas (subject to build stage)
- Down lighters to underside of wall cabinets
- Down lighters to ceiling
- Choice of resin-bonded granite single bowl sinks with drainer and chrome taps (subject to build stage)
Bathrooms & En Suites
- Contemporary styled Ideal Standard white sanitary ware with chrome taps & shower head & vanity unit under basin
- En Suite showers (where applicable) will have a chrome thermostatic shower valve, silver-framed shower doors and 900mm (min except in the Amethyst) low step acrylic-covered resin stone shower tray
- Adjustable chrome spot light fitting
- Extensive choice of high quality Johnson’s ceramic wall tiles to Bathroom, Cloakroom & En Suite walls to specified areas (subject to build stage)
- Contemporary chrome towel rails to Bathroom & En Suite
Central Heating & Hot Water
- A-rated high efficiency boilers with zoned thermostat for flexible living
- Mains pressure hot water system
- Oak veneered doors to ground floor and 5 panel painted doors upstairs (please check individual home-styles)
- Walls, skirting & architraves in contemporary paint colour schemes
- Generous provision of double power points, TV and telephone points
- USB port power point in Kitchen, Lounge & Master Bedroom (Homes 36 to 69 and 77 to 96 only)
- Mirrored sliding wardrobes to Bedroom 1 in 4 & 5 bedroom homes (subject to build stage)
- Electronic security alarm system
- GRP composite front doors with 5 point locking system
- Block paved driveways
- Landscaped front gardens and rotivated rear gardens
- Outside tap with non-return valve (see working drawings for location)
- LABC ten year new home warranty
- Generous patio area with riven-faced patio slabs
We reserve the right to amend our specification, as circumstances prevail, but we will advise you of such changes when they happen.
De Montfort Park is Cyden Homes hugely popular development in Boston. Combing the best specification, quality of build and outstanding value for money it's no surprise that De Montfort Park is so popular.
Ideally situated close to the A16 in the centre of Boston offering easy access to the A52 and Lincolnshire whilst being a short drive into the town centre.
Whilst the immediate area does offer a small selection of local shops and services, Boston itself has a regional shopping centre surrounding St Botolph’s church with a range of high street shopping names. The town is blessed with a selection of major supermarkets and retail outlets and has a mainline railway station linking Boston to Grantham and Skegness and onward to Nottingham and London.
Traditional markets take place in the Market Square every Wednesday and Saturday.
Local schooling at primary level is well served locally including St Nicholas C of E Primary School which is within walking distance whilst secondary education is provided at the Haven High Academy and the Pilgrim Schools. Boston College is also within walking distance for higher education.
There are a range of Health Centres across Boston whilst the Pilgrim Hospital is approximately 4 kms away.
For sports fans, Boston offers a good range of activity sports facilities including, tennis, rugby, football, hockey, rowing, swimming, sailing and angling. Boston United Football Club are now an increasingly successful club and are well-supported in the local community.
For fans of the outdoors, Boston is superbly placed for access to The Wash, the Lincolnshire coast, the North Norfolk coast and The Fens with a vast range of interesting attractions including the Gibraltar Point Bird Reserve, the RSPB centres at Frampton Marshes and Freiston Shore and the Maud Foster Windmill.